TV-Aholics
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

TV-Aholics

Le forum pour les addicts des séries

AccueilAccueil  Dernières imagesDernières images  RechercherRechercher  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  Connexion  
Le deal à ne pas rater :
WD Green SN350 – Disque SSD interne NVMe M.2 – 2 To
99.99 €
Voir le deal

Partagez | 

Damon ♥ Elena (TVD) Parce que..."God I wish you didn't have to forget this"

Voir le sujet précédent Voir le sujet suivant Aller en bas 
Aller à la page : Précédent  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Suivant
AuteurMessage
feelsandotps
The Vampire Slayer
The Vampire Slayer

feelsandotps

Damon ♥ Elena (TVD) Parce que..."God I wish you didn't have to forget this" - Page 7 _
MessageSujet: Re: Damon ♥ Elena (TVD) Parce que..."God I wish you didn't have to forget this"   Damon ♥ Elena (TVD) Parce que..."God I wish you didn't have to forget this" - Page 7 EmptyJeu 19 Avr - 23:28

Damon ♥ Elena (TVD) Parce que..."God I wish you didn't have to forget this" - Page 7 Tumblr_m2r6wsTTmR1r8un78o1_250Damon ♥ Elena (TVD) Parce que..."God I wish you didn't have to forget this" - Page 7 Tumblr_m2r6wsTTmR1r8un78o2_250
Damon ♥ Elena (TVD) Parce que..."God I wish you didn't have to forget this" - Page 7 Tumblr_m2r6wsTTmR1r8un78o3_250Damon ♥ Elena (TVD) Parce que..."God I wish you didn't have to forget this" - Page 7 Tumblr_m2r6wsTTmR1r8un78o4_r1_250
Damon ♥ Elena (TVD) Parce que..."God I wish you didn't have to forget this" - Page 7 Tumblr_m2r6wsTTmR1r8un78o6_250Damon ♥ Elena (TVD) Parce que..."God I wish you didn't have to forget this" - Page 7 Tumblr_m2r6wsTTmR1r8un78o5_250
Damon ♥ Elena (TVD) Parce que..."God I wish you didn't have to forget this" - Page 7 Tumblr_m2r6wsTTmR1r8un78o7_250Damon ♥ Elena (TVD) Parce que..."God I wish you didn't have to forget this" - Page 7 Tumblr_m2r6wsTTmR1r8un78o8_250
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
https://tv-aholics.forumactif.com/
feelsandotps
The Vampire Slayer
The Vampire Slayer

feelsandotps

Damon ♥ Elena (TVD) Parce que..."God I wish you didn't have to forget this" - Page 7 _
MessageSujet: Re: Damon ♥ Elena (TVD) Parce que..."God I wish you didn't have to forget this"   Damon ♥ Elena (TVD) Parce que..."God I wish you didn't have to forget this" - Page 7 EmptyJeu 19 Avr - 23:28

Damon ♥ Elena (TVD) Parce que..."God I wish you didn't have to forget this" - Page 7 Tumblr_m2r6itcAkT1qik2bvo1_r1_250Damon ♥ Elena (TVD) Parce que..."God I wish you didn't have to forget this" - Page 7 Tumblr_m2r6itcAkT1qik2bvo2_r2_250
Damon ♥ Elena (TVD) Parce que..."God I wish you didn't have to forget this" - Page 7 Tumblr_m2r6itcAkT1qik2bvo5_r2_250Damon ♥ Elena (TVD) Parce que..."God I wish you didn't have to forget this" - Page 7 Tumblr_m2r6itcAkT1qik2bvo6_r2_250
Damon ♥ Elena (TVD) Parce que..."God I wish you didn't have to forget this" - Page 7 Tumblr_m2r6itcAkT1qik2bvo7_r2_250Damon ♥ Elena (TVD) Parce que..."God I wish you didn't have to forget this" - Page 7 Tumblr_m2r6itcAkT1qik2bvo8_r2_250
Lily7807
Fan de OUAT
Fan de OUAT

Lily7807

MessageSujet: Re: Damon ♥ Elena (TVD) Parce que..."God I wish you didn't have to forget this"   Damon ♥ Elena (TVD) Parce que..."God I wish you didn't have to forget this" - Page 7 EmptyVen 20 Avr - 12:48

Je ne suis pas du tout pour ce couple et même si ça me dégoute un peu d'un certains côté, quel merveille ce baiser !
http://astoria-people.forumactif.biz/
feelsandotps
The Vampire Slayer
The Vampire Slayer

feelsandotps

MessageSujet: Re: Damon ♥ Elena (TVD) Parce que..."God I wish you didn't have to forget this"   Damon ♥ Elena (TVD) Parce que..."God I wish you didn't have to forget this" - Page 7 EmptyVen 20 Avr - 13:01

Oui, c'est une vraie petite merveille Damon ♥ Elena (TVD) Parce que..."God I wish you didn't have to forget this" - Page 7 742607
Lily7807
Fan de OUAT
Fan de OUAT

Lily7807

MessageSujet: Re: Damon ♥ Elena (TVD) Parce que..."God I wish you didn't have to forget this"   Damon ♥ Elena (TVD) Parce que..."God I wish you didn't have to forget this" - Page 7 EmptyDim 22 Avr - 17:18

La scène est magnifique, je reste Stelena, mais bon, j'ai du regarder cette scène au moins une bonne centaine de fois donc bon, faut reconnaitre ce qui est, le baiser est magnifique !

http://astoria-people.forumactif.biz/
feelsandotps
The Vampire Slayer
The Vampire Slayer

feelsandotps

MessageSujet: Re: Damon ♥ Elena (TVD) Parce que..."God I wish you didn't have to forget this"   Damon ♥ Elena (TVD) Parce que..."God I wish you didn't have to forget this" - Page 7 EmptyDim 22 Avr - 17:19

Oui, ce baiser est la perfection même Damon ♥ Elena (TVD) Parce que..."God I wish you didn't have to forget this" - Page 7 742607
feelsandotps
The Vampire Slayer
The Vampire Slayer

feelsandotps

MessageSujet: Re: Damon ♥ Elena (TVD) Parce que..."God I wish you didn't have to forget this"   Damon ♥ Elena (TVD) Parce que..."God I wish you didn't have to forget this" - Page 7 EmptySam 10 Nov - 11:01

Damon ♥ Elena (TVD) Parce que..."God I wish you didn't have to forget this" - Page 7 Tumblr_md8rsacwPO1qa91moo2_r2_250Damon ♥ Elena (TVD) Parce que..."God I wish you didn't have to forget this" - Page 7 Tumblr_md8rsacwPO1qa91moo1_r2_250
feelsandotps
The Vampire Slayer
The Vampire Slayer

feelsandotps

MessageSujet: Re: Damon ♥ Elena (TVD) Parce que..."God I wish you didn't have to forget this"   Damon ♥ Elena (TVD) Parce que..."God I wish you didn't have to forget this" - Page 7 EmptySam 10 Nov - 11:07

Damon ♥ Elena (TVD) Parce que..."God I wish you didn't have to forget this" - Page 7 Tumblr_mcvi8ccdhy1ruo0fko1_250Damon ♥ Elena (TVD) Parce que..."God I wish you didn't have to forget this" - Page 7 Tumblr_mcvi8ccdhy1ruo0fko2_250
Damon ♥ Elena (TVD) Parce que..."God I wish you didn't have to forget this" - Page 7 Tumblr_mcvi8ccdhy1ruo0fko3_250Damon ♥ Elena (TVD) Parce que..."God I wish you didn't have to forget this" - Page 7 Tumblr_mcvi8ccdhy1ruo0fko4_250
Damon ♥ Elena (TVD) Parce que..."God I wish you didn't have to forget this" - Page 7 Tumblr_mcvi8ccdhy1ruo0fko5_250Damon ♥ Elena (TVD) Parce que..."God I wish you didn't have to forget this" - Page 7 Tumblr_mcvi8ccdhy1ruo0fko6_250
feelsandotps
The Vampire Slayer
The Vampire Slayer

feelsandotps

MessageSujet: Re: Damon ♥ Elena (TVD) Parce que..."God I wish you didn't have to forget this"   Damon ♥ Elena (TVD) Parce que..."God I wish you didn't have to forget this" - Page 7 EmptySam 9 Fév - 18:30

Damon ♥ Elena (TVD) Parce que..."God I wish you didn't have to forget this" - Page 7 Tumblr_mhvsf22G9v1rp4im3o1_500
feelsandotps
The Vampire Slayer
The Vampire Slayer

feelsandotps

MessageSujet: Re: Damon ♥ Elena (TVD) Parce que..."God I wish you didn't have to forget this"   Damon ♥ Elena (TVD) Parce que..."God I wish you didn't have to forget this" - Page 7 EmptySam 29 Juin - 13:05

Damon ♥ Elena (TVD) Parce que..."God I wish you didn't have to forget this" - Page 7 Tumblr_meoafbkXnL1qhp2ojo6_250Damon ♥ Elena (TVD) Parce que..."God I wish you didn't have to forget this" - Page 7 Tumblr_meoafbkXnL1qhp2ojo1_250
Damon ♥ Elena (TVD) Parce que..."God I wish you didn't have to forget this" - Page 7 Tumblr_meoafbkXnL1qhp2ojo4_250Damon ♥ Elena (TVD) Parce que..."God I wish you didn't have to forget this" - Page 7 Tumblr_meoafbkXnL1qhp2ojo5_250
Damon ♥ Elena (TVD) Parce que..."God I wish you didn't have to forget this" - Page 7 Tumblr_meoafbkXnL1qhp2ojo2_250Damon ♥ Elena (TVD) Parce que..."God I wish you didn't have to forget this" - Page 7 Tumblr_meoafbkXnL1qhp2ojo3_250
feelsandotps
The Vampire Slayer
The Vampire Slayer

feelsandotps

MessageSujet: Re: Damon ♥ Elena (TVD) Parce que..."God I wish you didn't have to forget this"   Damon ♥ Elena (TVD) Parce que..."God I wish you didn't have to forget this" - Page 7 EmptyVen 4 Oct - 15:29

Damon ♥ Elena (TVD) Parce que..."God I wish you didn't have to forget this" - Page 7 Tumblr_mu4gdovcot1qd1kvjo2_500
Damon ♥ Elena (TVD) Parce que..."God I wish you didn't have to forget this" - Page 7 Tumblr_mu4gdovcot1qd1kvjo1_500
feelsandotps
The Vampire Slayer
The Vampire Slayer

feelsandotps

MessageSujet: Re: Damon ♥ Elena (TVD) Parce que..."God I wish you didn't have to forget this"   Damon ♥ Elena (TVD) Parce que..."God I wish you didn't have to forget this" - Page 7 EmptyVen 4 Oct - 15:29

Damon ♥ Elena (TVD) Parce que..."God I wish you didn't have to forget this" - Page 7 Tumblr_mu5nlhwkwJ1rxmwhyo1_250Damon ♥ Elena (TVD) Parce que..."God I wish you didn't have to forget this" - Page 7 Tumblr_mu5nlhwkwJ1rxmwhyo2_250
Damon ♥ Elena (TVD) Parce que..."God I wish you didn't have to forget this" - Page 7 Tumblr_mu5nlhwkwJ1rxmwhyo3_250Damon ♥ Elena (TVD) Parce que..."God I wish you didn't have to forget this" - Page 7 Tumblr_mu5nlhwkwJ1rxmwhyo4_250
feelsandotps
The Vampire Slayer
The Vampire Slayer

feelsandotps

MessageSujet: Re: Damon ♥ Elena (TVD) Parce que..."God I wish you didn't have to forget this"   Damon ♥ Elena (TVD) Parce que..."God I wish you didn't have to forget this" - Page 7 EmptyVen 4 Oct - 15:34

Damon ♥ Elena (TVD) Parce que..."God I wish you didn't have to forget this" - Page 7 Tumblr_mu4jqyg1rM1r7y95eo1_500
Damon ♥ Elena (TVD) Parce que..."God I wish you didn't have to forget this" - Page 7 Tumblr_mu4jqyg1rM1r7y95eo2_500
feelsandotps
The Vampire Slayer
The Vampire Slayer

feelsandotps

MessageSujet: Re: Damon ♥ Elena (TVD) Parce que..."God I wish you didn't have to forget this"   Damon ♥ Elena (TVD) Parce que..."God I wish you didn't have to forget this" - Page 7 EmptyVen 4 Oct - 15:35

Damon ♥ Elena (TVD) Parce que..."God I wish you didn't have to forget this" - Page 7 Tumblr_mu4k1qZuuR1r7y95eo2_500
Damon ♥ Elena (TVD) Parce que..."God I wish you didn't have to forget this" - Page 7 Tumblr_mu4k1qZuuR1r7y95eo1_500
feelsandotps
The Vampire Slayer
The Vampire Slayer

feelsandotps

MessageSujet: Re: Damon ♥ Elena (TVD) Parce que..."God I wish you didn't have to forget this"   Damon ♥ Elena (TVD) Parce que..."God I wish you didn't have to forget this" - Page 7 EmptyVen 4 Oct - 15:35

Damon ♥ Elena (TVD) Parce que..."God I wish you didn't have to forget this" - Page 7 Tumblr_mu4dlrmVMh1qik2bvo5_r1_250Damon ♥ Elena (TVD) Parce que..."God I wish you didn't have to forget this" - Page 7 Tumblr_mu4dlrmVMh1qik2bvo4_r1_250
Damon ♥ Elena (TVD) Parce que..."God I wish you didn't have to forget this" - Page 7 Tumblr_mu4dlrmVMh1qik2bvo1_r1_250Damon ♥ Elena (TVD) Parce que..."God I wish you didn't have to forget this" - Page 7 Tumblr_mu4dlrmVMh1qik2bvo3_r1_250
feelsandotps
The Vampire Slayer
The Vampire Slayer

feelsandotps

MessageSujet: Re: Damon ♥ Elena (TVD) Parce que..."God I wish you didn't have to forget this"   Damon ♥ Elena (TVD) Parce que..."God I wish you didn't have to forget this" - Page 7 EmptyVen 4 Oct - 15:36

Damon ♥ Elena (TVD) Parce que..."God I wish you didn't have to forget this" - Page 7 Tumblr_mu4l4wyC7q1rsh4mao2_250Damon ♥ Elena (TVD) Parce que..."God I wish you didn't have to forget this" - Page 7 Tumblr_mu4l4wyC7q1rsh4mao5_r1_250
Damon ♥ Elena (TVD) Parce que..."God I wish you didn't have to forget this" - Page 7 Tumblr_mu4l4wyC7q1rsh4mao6_r1_250Damon ♥ Elena (TVD) Parce que..."God I wish you didn't have to forget this" - Page 7 Tumblr_mu4l4wyC7q1rsh4mao3_250
Damon ♥ Elena (TVD) Parce que..."God I wish you didn't have to forget this" - Page 7 Tumblr_mu4l4wyC7q1rsh4mao1_250Damon ♥ Elena (TVD) Parce que..."God I wish you didn't have to forget this" - Page 7 Tumblr_mu4l4wyC7q1rsh4mao4_250
feelsandotps
The Vampire Slayer
The Vampire Slayer

feelsandotps

MessageSujet: Re: Damon ♥ Elena (TVD) Parce que..."God I wish you didn't have to forget this"   Damon ♥ Elena (TVD) Parce que..."God I wish you didn't have to forget this" - Page 7 EmptyVen 4 Oct - 15:36

Damon ♥ Elena (TVD) Parce que..."God I wish you didn't have to forget this" - Page 7 Tumblr_mu4e24jnEd1qik2bvo2_500
Damon ♥ Elena (TVD) Parce que..."God I wish you didn't have to forget this" - Page 7 Tumblr_mu4e24jnEd1qik2bvo1_500
Citation :
Delena on The Vampire Diaries 5x02 Promo - True Lies x
feelsandotps
The Vampire Slayer
The Vampire Slayer

feelsandotps

Damon ♥ Elena (TVD) Parce que..."God I wish you didn't have to forget this" - Page 7 Tumblr_mu4ca4m35f1qhuk7eo1_r2_500
Damon ♥ Elena (TVD) Parce que..."God I wish you didn't have to forget this" - Page 7 Tumblr_mu4ca4m35f1qhuk7eo2_r1_500
feelsandotps
The Vampire Slayer
The Vampire Slayer

feelsandotps

MessageSujet: Re: Damon ♥ Elena (TVD) Parce que..."God I wish you didn't have to forget this"   Damon ♥ Elena (TVD) Parce que..."God I wish you didn't have to forget this" - Page 7 EmptyVen 4 Oct - 15:37

Damon ♥ Elena (TVD) Parce que..."God I wish you didn't have to forget this" - Page 7 Tumblr_mu4cnoj9NX1rs21j9o3_250Damon ♥ Elena (TVD) Parce que..."God I wish you didn't have to forget this" - Page 7 Tumblr_mu4cnoj9NX1rs21j9o1_250
Damon ♥ Elena (TVD) Parce que..."God I wish you didn't have to forget this" - Page 7 Tumblr_mu4cnoj9NX1rs21j9o2_250Damon ♥ Elena (TVD) Parce que..."God I wish you didn't have to forget this" - Page 7 Tumblr_mu4cnoj9NX1rs21j9o4_250
feelsandotps
The Vampire Slayer
The Vampire Slayer

feelsandotps

MessageSujet: Re: Damon ♥ Elena (TVD) Parce que..."God I wish you didn't have to forget this"   Damon ♥ Elena (TVD) Parce que..."God I wish you didn't have to forget this" - Page 7 EmptyVen 4 Oct - 15:37

Damon ♥ Elena (TVD) Parce que..."God I wish you didn't have to forget this" - Page 7 Tumblr_mu4cqh3uWJ1sj34tao1_250Damon ♥ Elena (TVD) Parce que..."God I wish you didn't have to forget this" - Page 7 Tumblr_mu4cqh3uWJ1sj34tao3_250
Damon ♥ Elena (TVD) Parce que..."God I wish you didn't have to forget this" - Page 7 Tumblr_mu4cqh3uWJ1sj34tao2_250Damon ♥ Elena (TVD) Parce que..."God I wish you didn't have to forget this" - Page 7 Tumblr_mu4cqh3uWJ1sj34tao5_250
Damon ♥ Elena (TVD) Parce que..."God I wish you didn't have to forget this" - Page 7 Tumblr_mu4cqh3uWJ1sj34tao4_250Damon ♥ Elena (TVD) Parce que..."God I wish you didn't have to forget this" - Page 7 Tumblr_mu4cqh3uWJ1sj34tao6_250
feelsandotps
The Vampire Slayer
The Vampire Slayer

feelsandotps

Damon ♥ Elena (TVD) Parce que..."God I wish you didn't have to forget this" - Page 7 Tumblr_mu4c49MIdg1rs21j9o3_250Damon ♥ Elena (TVD) Parce que..."God I wish you didn't have to forget this" - Page 7 Tumblr_mu4c49MIdg1rs21j9o1_250
Damon ♥ Elena (TVD) Parce que..."God I wish you didn't have to forget this" - Page 7 Tumblr_mu4c49MIdg1rs21j9o2_250Damon ♥ Elena (TVD) Parce que..."God I wish you didn't have to forget this" - Page 7 Tumblr_mu4c49MIdg1rs21j9o5_250
Damon ♥ Elena (TVD) Parce que..."God I wish you didn't have to forget this" - Page 7 Tumblr_mu4c49MIdg1rs21j9o6_250Damon ♥ Elena (TVD) Parce que..."God I wish you didn't have to forget this" - Page 7 Tumblr_mu4c49MIdg1rs21j9o7_250
feelsandotps
The Vampire Slayer
The Vampire Slayer

feelsandotps

MessageSujet: Re: Damon ♥ Elena (TVD) Parce que..."God I wish you didn't have to forget this"   Damon ♥ Elena (TVD) Parce que..."God I wish you didn't have to forget this" - Page 7 EmptyVen 4 Oct - 15:44

Damon ♥ Elena (TVD) Parce que..."God I wish you didn't have to forget this" - Page 7 Tumblr_mn8x2yiyoy1qckb0uo3_250Damon ♥ Elena (TVD) Parce que..."God I wish you didn't have to forget this" - Page 7 Tumblr_mn8x2yiyoy1qckb0uo1_250
Damon ♥ Elena (TVD) Parce que..."God I wish you didn't have to forget this" - Page 7 Tumblr_mn8x2yiyoy1qckb0uo4_250Damon ♥ Elena (TVD) Parce que..."God I wish you didn't have to forget this" - Page 7 Tumblr_mn8x2yiyoy1qckb0uo2_250
feelsandotps
The Vampire Slayer
The Vampire Slayer

feelsandotps

MessageSujet: Re: Damon ♥ Elena (TVD) Parce que..."God I wish you didn't have to forget this"   Damon ♥ Elena (TVD) Parce que..."God I wish you didn't have to forget this" - Page 7 EmptyVen 4 Oct - 15:44

Damon ♥ Elena (TVD) Parce que..."God I wish you didn't have to forget this" - Page 7 Tumblr_mn3rdqgaI41rs656zo2_250Damon ♥ Elena (TVD) Parce que..."God I wish you didn't have to forget this" - Page 7 Tumblr_mn3rdqgaI41rs656zo1_250
Damon ♥ Elena (TVD) Parce que..."God I wish you didn't have to forget this" - Page 7 Tumblr_mn3rdqgaI41rs656zo3_500
Damon ♥ Elena (TVD) Parce que..."God I wish you didn't have to forget this" - Page 7 Tumblr_mn3rdqgaI41rs656zo4_250Damon ♥ Elena (TVD) Parce que..."God I wish you didn't have to forget this" - Page 7 Tumblr_mn3rdqgaI41rs656zo5_250
feelsandotps
The Vampire Slayer
The Vampire Slayer

feelsandotps

MessageSujet: Re: Damon ♥ Elena (TVD) Parce que..."God I wish you didn't have to forget this"   Damon ♥ Elena (TVD) Parce que..."God I wish you didn't have to forget this" - Page 7 EmptyVen 4 Oct - 15:45

Damon ♥ Elena (TVD) Parce que..."God I wish you didn't have to forget this" - Page 7 Tumblr_mn06ata58l1qfryeeo1_250Damon ♥ Elena (TVD) Parce que..."God I wish you didn't have to forget this" - Page 7 Tumblr_mn06ata58l1qfryeeo6_250Damon ♥ Elena (TVD) Parce que..."God I wish you didn't have to forget this" - Page 7 Tumblr_mn06ata58l1qfryeeo7_250
Damon ♥ Elena (TVD) Parce que..."God I wish you didn't have to forget this" - Page 7 Tumblr_mn06ata58l1qfryeeo3_250Damon ♥ Elena (TVD) Parce que..."God I wish you didn't have to forget this" - Page 7 Tumblr_mn06ata58l1qfryeeo5_250Damon ♥ Elena (TVD) Parce que..."God I wish you didn't have to forget this" - Page 7 Tumblr_mn06ata58l1qfryeeo2_250
Damon ♥ Elena (TVD) Parce que..."God I wish you didn't have to forget this" - Page 7 Tumblr_mn06ata58l1qfryeeo4_250Damon ♥ Elena (TVD) Parce que..."God I wish you didn't have to forget this" - Page 7 Tumblr_mn06ata58l1qfryeeo9_250Damon ♥ Elena (TVD) Parce que..."God I wish you didn't have to forget this" - Page 7 Tumblr_mn06ata58l1qfryeeo8_250
feelsandotps
The Vampire Slayer
The Vampire Slayer

feelsandotps

MessageSujet: Re: Damon ♥ Elena (TVD) Parce que..."God I wish you didn't have to forget this"   Damon ♥ Elena (TVD) Parce que..."God I wish you didn't have to forget this" - Page 7 EmptyVen 4 Oct - 15:45

Damon ♥ Elena (TVD) Parce que..."God I wish you didn't have to forget this" - Page 7 Tumblr_mu30z7OFI61s8yzp9o1_250Damon ♥ Elena (TVD) Parce que..."God I wish you didn't have to forget this" - Page 7 Tumblr_mu30z7OFI61s8yzp9o2_250
Damon ♥ Elena (TVD) Parce que..."God I wish you didn't have to forget this" - Page 7 Tumblr_mu30z7OFI61s8yzp9o3_250Damon ♥ Elena (TVD) Parce que..."God I wish you didn't have to forget this" - Page 7 Tumblr_mu30z7OFI61s8yzp9o4_250
Damon ♥ Elena (TVD) Parce que..."God I wish you didn't have to forget this" - Page 7 Tumblr_mu30z7OFI61s8yzp9o5_250Damon ♥ Elena (TVD) Parce que..."God I wish you didn't have to forget this" - Page 7 Tumblr_mu30z7OFI61s8yzp9o6_250
Damon ♥ Elena (TVD) Parce que..."God I wish you didn't have to forget this" - Page 7 Tumblr_mu30z7OFI61s8yzp9o7_250Damon ♥ Elena (TVD) Parce que..."God I wish you didn't have to forget this" - Page 7 Tumblr_mu30z7OFI61s8yzp9o8_250
Citation :
First and last delena`s moments per seasons
Contenu sponsorisé

MessageSujet: Re: Damon ♥ Elena (TVD) Parce que..."God I wish you didn't have to forget this"   Damon ♥ Elena (TVD) Parce que..."God I wish you didn't have to forget this" - Page 7 Empty

Damon ♥ Elena (TVD) Parce que..."God I wish you didn't have to forget this"

Voir le sujet précédent Voir le sujet suivant Revenir en haut 
Page 7 sur 8Aller à la page : Précédent  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Suivant