TV-Aholics
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

TV-Aholics

Le forum pour les addicts des séries

AccueilAccueil  Dernières imagesDernières images  RechercherRechercher  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  Connexion  
Le Deal du moment : -21%
LEGO® Icons 10329 Les Plantes Miniatures, ...
Voir le deal
39.59 €

Partagez | 

[Leyton] Lucas and Peyton : The Forgotten Summer

Voir le sujet précédent Voir le sujet suivant Aller en bas 
AuteurMessage
feelsandotps
The Vampire Slayer
The Vampire Slayer

feelsandotps

[Leyton] Lucas and Peyton : The Forgotten Summer _
MessageSujet: [Leyton] Lucas and Peyton : The Forgotten Summer   [Leyton] Lucas and Peyton : The Forgotten Summer EmptyMer 26 Mai - 22:06

Titre: Lucas and Peyton : The Forgotten Summer
Auteur: xIamwhoIamx

Estimations (*): PG-13 (pour l'instant, je changerai si le besoin s'en suit)
Catégorie: Romance/Drama
Contenu: Lucas/Peyton
Résumé: Voici comment je vois l'été entre les saisons 2 et 3! This is my take of what happened in the summer in the summer between Season 2 and Season 3.
Spoilers: Saison 1 et 2 (Spoilers sur le final de la saison 2)
Dénégations: Les personnages de l'univers de One Tree Hill ont été créés par Mark Schwan. Aucune infraction n'est prévue, aucun profit n'est fait.
Distribution: Vous pouvez la mettre où vous voulez, tant que vous dites que c'est ma fic ^_^
Note: C'est ma première fic sur OTH.
Feedback: Des commentaires positifs et négatifs sont toujours accueillis avec bonheur, cela me fera plaisir de recevoir vos reviews afin de devenir meilleur. ^_^

Prologue

I was walking on the beach alone while thinking about what had happened earlier today. How could I have done something as stupid as this? How could I have told Brooke that I loved her like that as she was leaving? That was one of your stupidest moves ever, Lucas Scott. Even worse, after that you go saving Dan from this fire. That's not your brightest day, Luke.

Suddenly, while walking I saw a face that I would have recognized between thousands, Peyton Sawyer. She was sitting there alone, as always, on the sand just a few yards away from the water. She seemed sad and distressed. I couldn't stop myself; I had to go see her. I just approached her and sat right there beside her arms and said: "It looks like it's just you and me this summer."

Then, she hugged me and I felt like she needed saving, somebody has to do it, and I knew that I would be that person. She seemed so sad so I had to ask her what was going on. "Peyton, what's wrong?" I asked feeling a little troubled to see her like this. She frowned. So I added "Come on, let's get you home." She nodded no. "I can't be there alone", she said. I was really worried now. "Will you stay with me?" she then asked.

We then went to her house in complete silence. She wouldn't say anything for the moment. It really worried me. When we arrived there, we went to her room and said "Peyton, you gotta talk to me. What's going on with you?" I couldn't keep the anxiousness away from my voice now.

She answered slowly. "I've been getting these creepy e-mails lately. And then, tonight, this woman shows up. And she knew things about me…" Okay, that was weird. "What kind of things?" I asked her. "She said she's my mother. My mom's dead Luke. I was there in the hospital… I watched her die." Okay, that was even worse than what I thought. Suddenly, I heard a siren in the street. That was the firemen going to the dealership where Dan was. I frowned and Peyton saw that. "What?" she asked, seeing me being afraid this time. "I did something tonight, Peyton." I answered that without looking at her. I was still in shock. "And I can't take it back". I then looked at her and she looked as confused as I did a few moments before.

I couldn't keep it to myself. That story was too much to keep for one person and if there was someone who I could trust with it, it was Peyton. So, I told her everything. I told her that I saw the building on fire, that I went inside and I saw Dan there, in fire himself and that I stopped the fire on him and brought him outside to safety.

She told me that it was a stupid move but that she understood why I had done it…even though I wasn't even sure myself.

And we just stayed there without talking because it was always that way between us. We didn't need to talk to understand each other. We just had to be together. So we stayed there, just hanging out in her room with Peyton's music in the background.
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
https://tv-aholics.forumactif.com/
angel_15
Little Miss Addict
Little Miss Addict

angel_15

MessageSujet: Re: [Leyton] Lucas and Peyton : The Forgotten Summer   [Leyton] Lucas and Peyton : The Forgotten Summer EmptyJeu 27 Mai - 11:30

Vraiment très bon début [Leyton] Lucas and Peyton : The Forgotten Summer 719684 loved it!
http://the-darkesthour.tumblr.com
feelsandotps
The Vampire Slayer
The Vampire Slayer

feelsandotps

MessageSujet: Re: [Leyton] Lucas and Peyton : The Forgotten Summer   [Leyton] Lucas and Peyton : The Forgotten Summer EmptyJeu 27 Mai - 11:39

Thanks S! [Leyton] Lucas and Peyton : The Forgotten Summer 415930
DarthMarion
Boy Toy
Boy Toy

DarthMarion

MessageSujet: Re: [Leyton] Lucas and Peyton : The Forgotten Summer   [Leyton] Lucas and Peyton : The Forgotten Summer EmptySam 15 Jan - 22:09

Très bon début! Je ne suis pas une pro de OTH (enfin j'ai quand même vu quelques saisons! du coup je connaissais ces évènements), et je dois dire que tu as trouvé parfaitement la voix de Lucas!
Et c'est très agréable à lire!
http://darthmarion.livejournal.com/
feelsandotps
The Vampire Slayer
The Vampire Slayer

feelsandotps

MessageSujet: Re: [Leyton] Lucas and Peyton : The Forgotten Summer   [Leyton] Lucas and Peyton : The Forgotten Summer EmptySam 15 Jan - 22:10

Thanks Darthounette, je vais possiblement continuer la fic...un jour lol!
DarthMarion
Boy Toy
Boy Toy

DarthMarion

MessageSujet: Re: [Leyton] Lucas and Peyton : The Forgotten Summer   [Leyton] Lucas and Peyton : The Forgotten Summer EmptySam 15 Jan - 22:12

Ca serait bien! Le truc c'est de trouver une idée précise (voire très précise) à laquelle se raccrocher, et tu la suis ensuite (pour parfois finir complètement ailleurs, mais le fait d'avoir une tâche précise a tendance à nous débloquer je pense).
http://darthmarion.livejournal.com/
feelsandotps
The Vampire Slayer
The Vampire Slayer

feelsandotps

MessageSujet: Re: [Leyton] Lucas and Peyton : The Forgotten Summer   [Leyton] Lucas and Peyton : The Forgotten Summer EmptySam 15 Jan - 22:13

Oui, je connais mon idée d'ensemble de ce que je veux faire, mais il faudrait possiblement que je me décide sur une idée de nombre de chapitres que je prévois faire, décider une idée générale de chacun des chapitres, etc... ce serait mieux que d'y aller un chapitre à la fois, non?
Esther
Fan de Charah
Fan de Charah

Esther

MessageSujet: Re: [Leyton] Lucas and Peyton : The Forgotten Summer   [Leyton] Lucas and Peyton : The Forgotten Summer EmptySam 26 Jan - 18:23

Question de vocabulaire c'est quoi frowned ? et nodded ? ^^

sinon j'aime beaucoup la fic ^^ ce serait cool si tu la continuais :p
feelsandotps
The Vampire Slayer
The Vampire Slayer

feelsandotps

MessageSujet: Re: [Leyton] Lucas and Peyton : The Forgotten Summer   [Leyton] Lucas and Peyton : The Forgotten Summer EmptySam 26 Jan - 18:25

frowned : froncer les sourcils
nodded : hocher la tête
Contenu sponsorisé

MessageSujet: Re: [Leyton] Lucas and Peyton : The Forgotten Summer   [Leyton] Lucas and Peyton : The Forgotten Summer Empty

[Leyton] Lucas and Peyton : The Forgotten Summer

Voir le sujet précédent Voir le sujet suivant Revenir en haut 
Page 1 sur 1