TV-Aholics
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

TV-Aholics

Le forum pour les addicts des séries

AccueilAccueil  Dernières imagesDernières images  RechercherRechercher  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  Connexion  
Le Deal du moment : -34%
-34% LG OLED55B3 – TV OLED 4K 55″ 2023 ...
Voir le deal
919 €

Partagez | 

Citations préférés de livres

Voir le sujet précédent Voir le sujet suivant Aller en bas 
AuteurMessage
angel_15
Little Miss Addict
Little Miss Addict

angel_15

Citations préférés de livres _
MessageSujet: Citations préférés de livres   Citations préférés de livres EmptySam 23 Jan - 14:29

Quels sont vos citations préféré de romans?
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
http://the-darkesthour.tumblr.com
feelsandotps
The Vampire Slayer
The Vampire Slayer

feelsandotps

MessageSujet: Re: Citations préférés de livres   Citations préférés de livres EmptySam 20 Mar - 15:32

"And so the lion fell in love with the lamb" (Twilight de Stephenie Meyer)
"Of course it's happening inside your head, Harry, but why on earth should that mean that it is not real?" (The Deathly Hallows de J.K. Rowling)
https://tv-aholics.forumactif.com/
Videl
The Doctor
The Doctor

Videl

MessageSujet: Re: Citations préférés de livres   Citations préférés de livres EmptyMar 28 Sep - 17:21

"L'humanité souffre. Le monde est une vaste plaine après un carnage, jonchée d'agonisants qui râlent et qui se tordent. Les hommes, 'les gens' déambulent, anonymes, et dissimulent une plaie béante sous leurs airs impassibles.
Le bonheur... L'homme n'en entrevoit que des apparences, celles qu'essaie de lui donner le voisin. Mais n'enragez pas du bonheur du voisin. Il est pédophile, héroïnomane et schizophrène. Et par-dessus tout, il enrage de l'image d'harmonie absolue que vous et votre famille lui offrez en permanence. Il ignore que votre femme vous bat et que vos enfants ne sont pas de vous." (Hell de Lolita Pille)
feelsandotps
The Vampire Slayer
The Vampire Slayer

feelsandotps

MessageSujet: Re: Citations préférés de livres   Citations préférés de livres EmptyMer 4 Sep - 19:16

Oh my God, j'ai vraiment mis cette quote de Twilight ? Y_Y

Dans 'Perks of Being a Wallflower' de Stephen Chbosky :

Citation :
And it that moment, I swear we were infinite.
Citation :
We accept the love we think we deserve.
Citation :
[S]ometimes people use thought to not participate in life.
Citation :
Not everyone has a sob story [...] and even if they do, it's no excuse.
Citation :
I am very interested and fascinated by how everyone loves each other, but no one really likes each other.
Citation :
Please believe that things are good with me, and even when they're not, they will be soon enough. And I will believe the same about you.
Autres :

Citation :
"One of the Silent Brothers is here to see you. Hodge sent me to wake you up. Actually he offered to wake you himself, but since it’s 5 a.m., I figured you’d be less cranky if you had something nice to look at.”
“Meaning you?”
 “What else?"
— Jace Wayland & Clary Fray - City of Bones (The Mortal Instruments by Cassandra Clare)

Citation :
"And now I’m looking at you,” he said, “and you’re asking me if I still want you, as if I could stop loving you. As if I would want to give up the thing that makes me stronger than anything else ever has. I never dared give much of myself to anyone before—bits of myself to the Lightwoods, to Isabelle and Alec, but it took years to do it—but, Clary, since the first time I saw you, I have belonged to you completely. I still do. If you want me."
- Jace Lightwood - City of Glass (The Mortal Instruments - Cassandra Clare)

Citation :
"I am a man,” he told her, “and men do not consume pink beverages. Get thee gone, woman, and bring me something brown."
— Jace Lightwood - City of Glass (The Mortal Instruments - Cassandra Clare)

Citation :
"Jace what?” he said. “Jace Herondale?”
“Oh, please,” she said. “You’re Jace Lightwood. You know that."
— Jace Lightwood and Clary Fray - City of Glass (The Mortal Instruments - Cassandra Clare)

Citation :
“It's all right to love someone who doesn't love you back, as long as they're worth you loving them. As long as they deserve it.”
- Clockwork Angel (The Infernal Devices by Cassandra Clare)

Citation :
La beauté est une malédiction qui n'engendre que la paresse et l'indolence. La laideur est une bénédiction qui appelle l'exception et peut transformer une vie en magnifique destin.
- Lorsque j'étais une oeuvre d'art - Eric-Emmanuel Schmitt

Citation :

Nous n’avions pas fini de nous aimer. Non, pas fini de nous aimer. Tout nous a été retiré trop vite. Il nous restait tant à faire. Une vie entière, peut-être. Un amour total, pourquoi ça s’arrêterait ? J’essaie d’apprendre à vivre sans lui. Chaque jour, j’essaie. Je vous jure que j’essaie. Je n’y arrive pas.

- Un homme accidentel - Philippe Besson

Citation :
Et puis, le manque est arrivé, dans le moment où je m'y attendais le moins, il est arrivé alors que j'avais presque fini par croire à mon amnésie. C'est terrible, la morsure du manque.
ca frappe sans prévenir, l'attaque est sournoise tout d'abord, on ressent juste un vive douleur qui disparaît presque dans la foulée, c'est bref, fugace, ça nous plie en deux mais on se redresse aussitôt, on considère que l'attaque est passée, on n'est même pas capable de nommer cette effraction, et pourquoi on la nommerait, on n'a pas eu le temps de s'inquiéter, c'est parti si vite, on se sent déjà beaucoup mieux, on se sent même parfaitement bien, tout de même on garde un souvenir désagréablede cette fraction de seconde, on tente de chasser le souvenir, et on y réussit, la vie continue, le monde nous appelle, l'urgence commande.
Et puis, ça revient le jour d'après, l'attaque est plus longue ou plus violente, on ploie les genoux et on a un méchant rictus, onse dit: quelque chose est à l'oeuvre à l'intérieur, on pense à ses transports au cerveau qui annoncent les tumeurs, qui sont le signal enfin visible de cancers généralisés jusque-là insoupçonnables, on éprouve un sale frayeur, un mauvais pressentiment (...)
- Un homme accidentel - Philippe Besson

Citation :
“What a treacherous thing to believe that a person is more than a person.”
― John Green, Paper Towns

Citation :
“It is so hard to leave—until you leave. And then it is the easiest goddamned thing in the world.”

Citation :
“If you don't imagine, nothing ever happens at all.”

Citation :
“The way I figure it, everyone gets a miracle. Like, I will probably never be struck by lightening, or win a Nobel Prize, or become the dictator of a small nation in the Pacific Islands, or contract terminal ear cancer, or spontaneously combust. But if you consider all the unlikely things together, at least one of them will probably happen to each of us. I could have seen it rain frogs. I could have stepped foot on Mars. I could have been eaten by a whale. I could have married the Queen of England or survived months at sea. But my miracle was different. My miracle was this: out of all the houses in all the subdivisions in all of Florida, I ended up living next door to Margo Roth Spiegelman.”

Citation :
“The rules of capitalization are so unfair to words in the middle of a sentence.”

Citation :
“The pleasure isn't in doing the thing, the pleasure is in planning it.”

Citation :
“I'm in love with cities I've never been to and people I've never met.”

Citation :
“Just remember that sometimes, the way you think about a person isn’t the way they actually are… People are different when you can smell them and see them up close…”
Citation :

“I always felt like you had to be important to have enemies.”

Citation :
"Et il savait lire. Pas les livre, ça tout le monde peut, lui, ce qu'il savait lire, c'était les gens."
- Novecento : Pianiste - Alessandro Baricco

Citation :
"La terre, c'est un bateau trop grand pour moi. C'est un trop long voyage. Une femme trop belle. Un parfum trop fort. Une musique que je ne sais pas jouer."

Citation :
"Imagine, maintenant : un piano. Les touches ont un début. Et les touches ont une fin. Toi, tu sais qu'il y en a quatre-vingt-huit, là-dessus personne peut te rouler. Elles sont pas infinies, elles. Mais toi, tu es infini, et sur ces touches, la musique que tu peux jouer elle est infinie. Elles, elles sont quatre-vingt-huit. Toi, tu es infini. Voilà ce qui me plaît. Ca, c'est quelque chose qu'on peut vivre."

Citation :
“It was up to him to pay back to the world in beauty and caring what Leslie had loaned him in vision and strength. ”
― Katherine Paterson, Bridge to Terabithia

Citation :
“It's like the smarter you are, the more things can scare you.”

Citation :
“He may not have been born with guts, but he didn't have to die without them.”

Citation :
“When my husband died, people kept telling me not to cry. People kept trying to help me to forget. But I didn't want to forget... So I realize, that if it's hard for me, how much harder it must be for you.”

Citation :

“It does not do to dwell on dreams and forget to live.”
― J.K. Rowling, Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone

Citation :
“It takes a great deal of bravery to stand up to our enemies, but just as much to stand up to our friends.”

Citation :
“To the well-organized mind, death is but the next great adventure.”

Citation :
“Books! And cleverness! There are more important things — friendship and bravery.”

Citation :
“Ah, music," he said, wiping his eyes. "A magic beyond all we do here!”

Citation :
“There is no good and evil, there is only power and those too weak to seek it.”

Citation :
“It is our choices, Harry, that show what we truly are, far more than our abilities.”
― J.K. Rowling, Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets
Citation :

“Your aunt and uncle will be proud, though, won't they?" said Hermione [...] "Proud?" said Harry. "Are you mad? All those times I could've died, and I didn't manage it? They'll be furious...”
― J.K. Rowling, Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets

Citation :
“You think the dead we loved truly ever leave us? You think that we don't recall them more clearly in times of great trouble?”
― J.K. Rowling, Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban
Citation :

“Then you should have died! Died, rather than betray your friends, as we would have done for you!”
― J.K. Rowling, Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban

Citation :
“If you want to know what a man's like, take a good look at how he treats his inferiors, not his equals.”
― J.K. Rowling, Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire

Citation :
“Remember, if the time should come when you have to make a choice between what is right and what is easy, remember what happened to a boy who was good, and kind, and brave, because he strayed across the path of Lord Voldemort. Remember Cedric Diggory.”

Citation :
“It matters not what someone is born, but what they grow to be.”

Citation :
“Numbing the pain for a while will make it worse when you finally feel it.”

Citation :
“We are only as strong as we are united, as weak as we are divided.”

Citation :
“Time will not slow down when something unpleasant lies ahead.”

Citation :
“Can I have a look at Uranus too, Lavender?”

:haha:

Citation :
“Really Hagrid, if you are holding out for universal popularity, I'm afraid you will be in this cabin for a very long time”

Citation :
“You’re JOKING!” said Fred Weasley loudly.
The tension that had filled the Hall ever since Moody’s arrival suddenly broke. Nearly everyone laughed, and Dumbledore chuckled appreciatively.
“I am not joking, Mr. Weasley,” he said, “though now that you mention it, I did hear an excellent one over the summer about a troll, a hag, and a leprechaun who all go into a bar...”
Professor McGonagall cleared her throat loudly.
“Er — but maybe this is not the time . . . no . . .” said Dumbledore.”

:haha:Voilà pourquoi les romans sont meilleurs que les films  :haha:

Citation :
“Decent people are so easy to manipulate, Potter.”

“As he read, I fell in love the way you fall asleep: slowly, and then all at once.”
― John Green, The Fault in Our Stars

“My thoughts are stars I cannot fathom into constellations.”

“That's the thing about pain," Augustus said, and then glanced back at me. "It demands to be felt”

“I'm in love with you," he said quietly.

"Augustus," I said.

"I am," he said. He was staring at me, and I could see the corners of his eyes crinkling. "I'm in love with you, and I'm not in the business of denying myself the simple pleasure of saying true things. I'm in love with you, and I know that love is just a shout into the void, and that oblivion is inevitable, and that we're all doomed and that there will come a day when all our labor has been returned to dust, and I know the sun will swallow the only earth we'll ever have, and I am in love with you.”

“You don't get to choose if you get hurt in this world...but you do have some say in who hurts you. I like my choices.”

“What a slut time is. She screws everybody.”

“Some infinities are bigger than other infinities.”

“The marks humans leave are too often scars.”

“Oh, I wouldn't mind, Hazel Grace. It would be a privilege to have my heart broken by you.”

“Some people don't understand the promises they're making when they make them," I said.

"Right, of course. But you keep the promise anyway. That's what love is. Love is keeping the promise anyway.”

“There will come a time when all of us are dead. All of us. There will come a time when there are no human beings remaining to remember that anyone ever existed or that our species ever did anything. There will be no one left to remember Aristotle or Cleopatra, let alone you. Everything that we did and built and wrote and thought and discovered will be forgotten and all of this will have been for naught. Maybe that time is coming soon and maybe it is millions of years away, but even if we survive the collapse of our sun, we will not survive forever. There was time before organisms experienced consciousness, and there will be time after. And if the inevitability of human oblivion worries you, I encourage you to ignore it. God knows that’s what everyone else does.”

“The world is not a wish-granting factory.”

“Grief does not change you, Hazel. It reveals you.”

“Some tourists think Amsterdam is a city of sin, but in truth it is a city of freedom. And in freedom, most people find sin.”

“That’s part of what I like about the book in some ways. It portrays death truthfully. You die in the middle of your life, in the middle of a sentence”

“Because you are beautiful. I enjoy looking at beautiful people, and I decided a while ago not to deny myself the simpler pleasures of existence”

“I'm a grenade and at some point I'm going to blow up and I would like to minimize the casualties, okay?”

“It's a metaphor, see: You put the killing thing right between your teeth, but you don't give it the power to do its killing.”

“I’m on a roller coaster that only goes up, my friend.”
https://tv-aholics.forumactif.com/
Contenu sponsorisé

MessageSujet: Re: Citations préférés de livres   Citations préférés de livres Empty

Citations préférés de livres

Voir le sujet précédent Voir le sujet suivant Revenir en haut 
Page 1 sur 1