TV-Aholics
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

TV-Aholics

Le forum pour les addicts des séries

AccueilAccueil  Dernières imagesDernières images  RechercherRechercher  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  Connexion  
Le deal à ne pas rater :
Funko POP! Jumbo One Piece Kaido Dragon Form : où l’acheter ?
Voir le deal

Partagez | 

Clary♥Jace (The Mortal Instruments) #1 Parce que...'since the first time I saw you, I have belonged to you completely'

Voir le sujet précédent Voir le sujet suivant Aller en bas 
Aller à la page : Précédent  1, 2
AuteurMessage
feelsandotps
The Vampire Slayer
The Vampire Slayer

feelsandotps

Clary♥Jace (The Mortal Instruments) #1 Parce que...'since the first time I saw you, I have belonged to you completely' - Page 2 _
MessageSujet: Re: Clary♥Jace (The Mortal Instruments) #1 Parce que...'since the first time I saw you, I have belonged to you completely'   Clary♥Jace (The Mortal Instruments) #1 Parce que...'since the first time I saw you, I have belonged to you completely' - Page 2 EmptyLun 21 Oct - 18:01

Clary♥Jace (The Mortal Instruments) #1 Parce que...'since the first time I saw you, I have belonged to you completely' - Page 2 Tumblr_msz5c6RI991sgswmio6_250Clary♥Jace (The Mortal Instruments) #1 Parce que...'since the first time I saw you, I have belonged to you completely' - Page 2 Tumblr_msz5c6RI991sgswmio3_250
Clary♥Jace (The Mortal Instruments) #1 Parce que...'since the first time I saw you, I have belonged to you completely' - Page 2 Tumblr_msz5c6RI991sgswmio7_250Clary♥Jace (The Mortal Instruments) #1 Parce que...'since the first time I saw you, I have belonged to you completely' - Page 2 Tumblr_msz5c6RI991sgswmio2_250
Clary♥Jace (The Mortal Instruments) #1 Parce que...'since the first time I saw you, I have belonged to you completely' - Page 2 Tumblr_msz5c6RI991sgswmio1_250Clary♥Jace (The Mortal Instruments) #1 Parce que...'since the first time I saw you, I have belonged to you completely' - Page 2 Tumblr_msz5c6RI991sgswmio8_250
Clary♥Jace (The Mortal Instruments) #1 Parce que...'since the first time I saw you, I have belonged to you completely' - Page 2 Tumblr_msz5c6RI991sgswmio5_250Clary♥Jace (The Mortal Instruments) #1 Parce que...'since the first time I saw you, I have belonged to you completely' - Page 2 Tumblr_msz5c6RI991sgswmio9_250
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
https://tv-aholics.forumactif.com/
feelsandotps
The Vampire Slayer
The Vampire Slayer

feelsandotps

Clary♥Jace (The Mortal Instruments) #1 Parce que...'since the first time I saw you, I have belonged to you completely' - Page 2 _
MessageSujet: Re: Clary♥Jace (The Mortal Instruments) #1 Parce que...'since the first time I saw you, I have belonged to you completely'   Clary♥Jace (The Mortal Instruments) #1 Parce que...'since the first time I saw you, I have belonged to you completely' - Page 2 EmptyLun 21 Oct - 18:01

Clary♥Jace (The Mortal Instruments) #1 Parce que...'since the first time I saw you, I have belonged to you completely' - Page 2 Tumblr_msv1phYh6k1rybk91o3_250Clary♥Jace (The Mortal Instruments) #1 Parce que...'since the first time I saw you, I have belonged to you completely' - Page 2 Tumblr_msv1phYh6k1rybk91o1_250
Clary♥Jace (The Mortal Instruments) #1 Parce que...'since the first time I saw you, I have belonged to you completely' - Page 2 Tumblr_msv1phYh6k1rybk91o2_250Clary♥Jace (The Mortal Instruments) #1 Parce que...'since the first time I saw you, I have belonged to you completely' - Page 2 Tumblr_msv1phYh6k1rybk91o4_250
Clary♥Jace (The Mortal Instruments) #1 Parce que...'since the first time I saw you, I have belonged to you completely' - Page 2 Tumblr_msv1phYh6k1rybk91o5_250Clary♥Jace (The Mortal Instruments) #1 Parce que...'since the first time I saw you, I have belonged to you completely' - Page 2 Tumblr_msv1phYh6k1rybk91o6_250
Clary♥Jace (The Mortal Instruments) #1 Parce que...'since the first time I saw you, I have belonged to you completely' - Page 2 Tumblr_msv1phYh6k1rybk91o8_250Clary♥Jace (The Mortal Instruments) #1 Parce que...'since the first time I saw you, I have belonged to you completely' - Page 2 Tumblr_msv1phYh6k1rybk91o7_250
feelsandotps
The Vampire Slayer
The Vampire Slayer

feelsandotps

MessageSujet: Re: Clary♥Jace (The Mortal Instruments) #1 Parce que...'since the first time I saw you, I have belonged to you completely'   Clary♥Jace (The Mortal Instruments) #1 Parce que...'since the first time I saw you, I have belonged to you completely' - Page 2 EmptyLun 21 Oct - 18:02

Clary♥Jace (The Mortal Instruments) #1 Parce que...'since the first time I saw you, I have belonged to you completely' - Page 2 Tumblr_mrzzftqzWv1qm8787o1_250Clary♥Jace (The Mortal Instruments) #1 Parce que...'since the first time I saw you, I have belonged to you completely' - Page 2 Tumblr_mrzzftqzWv1qm8787o2_r1_250
Clary♥Jace (The Mortal Instruments) #1 Parce que...'since the first time I saw you, I have belonged to you completely' - Page 2 Tumblr_mrzzftqzWv1qm8787o5_r1_250Clary♥Jace (The Mortal Instruments) #1 Parce que...'since the first time I saw you, I have belonged to you completely' - Page 2 Tumblr_mrzzftqzWv1qm8787o3_r1_250
Clary♥Jace (The Mortal Instruments) #1 Parce que...'since the first time I saw you, I have belonged to you completely' - Page 2 Tumblr_mrzzftqzWv1qm8787o4_r1_250Clary♥Jace (The Mortal Instruments) #1 Parce que...'since the first time I saw you, I have belonged to you completely' - Page 2 Tumblr_mrzzftqzWv1qm8787o6_r1_250
feelsandotps
The Vampire Slayer
The Vampire Slayer

feelsandotps

MessageSujet: Re: Clary♥Jace (The Mortal Instruments) #1 Parce que...'since the first time I saw you, I have belonged to you completely'   Clary♥Jace (The Mortal Instruments) #1 Parce que...'since the first time I saw you, I have belonged to you completely' - Page 2 EmptyLun 21 Oct - 18:02

Clary♥Jace (The Mortal Instruments) #1 Parce que...'since the first time I saw you, I have belonged to you completely' - Page 2 Tumblr_mrscyeqblZ1s75yeno1_250Clary♥Jace (The Mortal Instruments) #1 Parce que...'since the first time I saw you, I have belonged to you completely' - Page 2 Tumblr_mrscyeqblZ1s75yeno2_250
Clary♥Jace (The Mortal Instruments) #1 Parce que...'since the first time I saw you, I have belonged to you completely' - Page 2 Tumblr_mrscyeqblZ1s75yeno3_250Clary♥Jace (The Mortal Instruments) #1 Parce que...'since the first time I saw you, I have belonged to you completely' - Page 2 Tumblr_mrscyeqblZ1s75yeno4_250
Clary♥Jace (The Mortal Instruments) #1 Parce que...'since the first time I saw you, I have belonged to you completely' - Page 2 Tumblr_mrscyeqblZ1s75yeno5_250Clary♥Jace (The Mortal Instruments) #1 Parce que...'since the first time I saw you, I have belonged to you completely' - Page 2 Tumblr_mrscyeqblZ1s75yeno6_250
Citation :
" I’ll protect you with my life. "
feelsandotps
The Vampire Slayer
The Vampire Slayer

feelsandotps

Clary♥Jace (The Mortal Instruments) #1 Parce que...'since the first time I saw you, I have belonged to you completely' - Page 2 Tumblr_mrs9khk2aJ1r5c6epo6_250Clary♥Jace (The Mortal Instruments) #1 Parce que...'since the first time I saw you, I have belonged to you completely' - Page 2 Tumblr_mrs9khk2aJ1r5c6epo2_r1_250
Clary♥Jace (The Mortal Instruments) #1 Parce que...'since the first time I saw you, I have belonged to you completely' - Page 2 Tumblr_mrs9khk2aJ1r5c6epo4_250Clary♥Jace (The Mortal Instruments) #1 Parce que...'since the first time I saw you, I have belonged to you completely' - Page 2 Tumblr_mrs9khk2aJ1r5c6epo1_250
Clary♥Jace (The Mortal Instruments) #1 Parce que...'since the first time I saw you, I have belonged to you completely' - Page 2 Tumblr_mrs9khk2aJ1r5c6epo5_250Clary♥Jace (The Mortal Instruments) #1 Parce que...'since the first time I saw you, I have belonged to you completely' - Page 2 Tumblr_mrs9khk2aJ1r5c6epo3_250
Citation :
I love you, and I will love you until I die, and if there is life after that, I’ll love you then.”
feelsandotps
The Vampire Slayer
The Vampire Slayer

feelsandotps

MessageSujet: Re: Clary♥Jace (The Mortal Instruments) #1 Parce que...'since the first time I saw you, I have belonged to you completely'   Clary♥Jace (The Mortal Instruments) #1 Parce que...'since the first time I saw you, I have belonged to you completely' - Page 2 EmptyLun 21 Oct - 18:03

Clary♥Jace (The Mortal Instruments) #1 Parce que...'since the first time I saw you, I have belonged to you completely' - Page 2 Tumblr_mrf12aQ4qf1r9zhxwo2_500
Clary♥Jace (The Mortal Instruments) #1 Parce que...'since the first time I saw you, I have belonged to you completely' - Page 2 Tumblr_mrf12aQ4qf1r9zhxwo1_500
Citation :
I know you felt it, he said to her with his eyes, and it was half bitter triumph and half pleading. I know you felt it, too…She glanced away from him… He whirled on the Queen. “Was that good enough?” he demanded. “Did that entertain you?”
The Queen gave him a look: special and secretive and shared between the two of them. “We are quite entertained,” she said. “But not, I think, so much as the both of you.” 
inspired by (x)
feelsandotps
The Vampire Slayer
The Vampire Slayer

feelsandotps

MessageSujet: Re: Clary♥Jace (The Mortal Instruments) #1 Parce que...'since the first time I saw you, I have belonged to you completely'   Clary♥Jace (The Mortal Instruments) #1 Parce que...'since the first time I saw you, I have belonged to you completely' - Page 2 EmptyLun 21 Oct - 18:03

Clary♥Jace (The Mortal Instruments) #1 Parce que...'since the first time I saw you, I have belonged to you completely' - Page 2 Tumblr_mrbl4tKad21s9q8oho1_250Clary♥Jace (The Mortal Instruments) #1 Parce que...'since the first time I saw you, I have belonged to you completely' - Page 2 Tumblr_mrbl4tKad21s9q8oho2_250
Clary♥Jace (The Mortal Instruments) #1 Parce que...'since the first time I saw you, I have belonged to you completely' - Page 2 Tumblr_mrbl4tKad21s9q8oho4_250Clary♥Jace (The Mortal Instruments) #1 Parce que...'since the first time I saw you, I have belonged to you completely' - Page 2 Tumblr_mrbl4tKad21s9q8oho3_250
feelsandotps
The Vampire Slayer
The Vampire Slayer

feelsandotps

MessageSujet: Re: Clary♥Jace (The Mortal Instruments) #1 Parce que...'since the first time I saw you, I have belonged to you completely'   Clary♥Jace (The Mortal Instruments) #1 Parce que...'since the first time I saw you, I have belonged to you completely' - Page 2 EmptyLun 21 Oct - 18:04

Clary♥Jace (The Mortal Instruments) #1 Parce que...'since the first time I saw you, I have belonged to you completely' - Page 2 Tumblr_mr8pks6q4M1r5c6epo1_r1_500

Citation :
“There is no pretending.”
feelsandotps
The Vampire Slayer
The Vampire Slayer

feelsandotps

MessageSujet: Re: Clary♥Jace (The Mortal Instruments) #1 Parce que...'since the first time I saw you, I have belonged to you completely'   Clary♥Jace (The Mortal Instruments) #1 Parce que...'since the first time I saw you, I have belonged to you completely' - Page 2 EmptyLun 21 Oct - 18:04

Clary♥Jace (The Mortal Instruments) #1 Parce que...'since the first time I saw you, I have belonged to you completely' - Page 2 Tumblr_mllty95aJc1rp92vzo1_500
Clary♥Jace (The Mortal Instruments) #1 Parce que...'since the first time I saw you, I have belonged to you completely' - Page 2 Tumblr_mllty95aJc1rp92vzo2_r2_500
Clary♥Jace (The Mortal Instruments) #1 Parce que...'since the first time I saw you, I have belonged to you completely' - Page 2 Tumblr_mllty95aJc1rp92vzo3_500
Clary♥Jace (The Mortal Instruments) #1 Parce que...'since the first time I saw you, I have belonged to you completely' - Page 2 Tumblr_mllty95aJc1rp92vzo4_r4_500
Citation :
I belong to you. You could do anything you wanted with me and I would let you. You could ask anything of me and I’d break myself trying to make you happy. My heart tells me this is the best and greatest feeling I have ever had. But my mind knows the difference between wanting what you can’t have and wanting what you shouldn’t want. And I shouldn’t want you.
feelsandotps
The Vampire Slayer
The Vampire Slayer

feelsandotps

MessageSujet: Re: Clary♥Jace (The Mortal Instruments) #1 Parce que...'since the first time I saw you, I have belonged to you completely'   Clary♥Jace (The Mortal Instruments) #1 Parce que...'since the first time I saw you, I have belonged to you completely' - Page 2 EmptyLun 21 Oct - 18:05

Clary♥Jace (The Mortal Instruments) #1 Parce que...'since the first time I saw you, I have belonged to you completely' - Page 2 Tumblr_mr4y7nDxxS1r26wwlo1_500
Lily7807
Fan de OUAT
Fan de OUAT

Lily7807

MessageSujet: Re: Clary♥Jace (The Mortal Instruments) #1 Parce que...'since the first time I saw you, I have belonged to you completely'   Clary♥Jace (The Mortal Instruments) #1 Parce que...'since the first time I saw you, I have belonged to you completely' - Page 2 EmptyLun 21 Oct - 18:06

En effet tu peux fournir ^^ Moi j'ai un blog sur mes visionnages de films au cinéma lol !

Trop beau tout ça ! De belles scènes du film !
http://astoria-people.forumactif.biz/
feelsandotps
The Vampire Slayer
The Vampire Slayer

feelsandotps

MessageSujet: Re: Clary♥Jace (The Mortal Instruments) #1 Parce que...'since the first time I saw you, I have belonged to you completely'   Clary♥Jace (The Mortal Instruments) #1 Parce que...'since the first time I saw you, I have belonged to you completely' - Page 2 EmptyLun 21 Oct - 18:06

Clary♥Jace (The Mortal Instruments) #1 Parce que...'since the first time I saw you, I have belonged to you completely' - Page 2 Tumblr_mr0jhnwHPU1qjdzcfo1_250Clary♥Jace (The Mortal Instruments) #1 Parce que...'since the first time I saw you, I have belonged to you completely' - Page 2 Tumblr_mr0jhnwHPU1qjdzcfo2_250
Clary♥Jace (The Mortal Instruments) #1 Parce que...'since the first time I saw you, I have belonged to you completely' - Page 2 Tumblr_mr0jhnwHPU1qjdzcfo3_250Clary♥Jace (The Mortal Instruments) #1 Parce que...'since the first time I saw you, I have belonged to you completely' - Page 2 Tumblr_mr0jhnwHPU1qjdzcfo4_250
Clary♥Jace (The Mortal Instruments) #1 Parce que...'since the first time I saw you, I have belonged to you completely' - Page 2 Tumblr_mr0jhnwHPU1qjdzcfo5_250Clary♥Jace (The Mortal Instruments) #1 Parce que...'since the first time I saw you, I have belonged to you completely' - Page 2 Tumblr_mr0jhnwHPU1qjdzcfo6_250
feelsandotps
The Vampire Slayer
The Vampire Slayer

feelsandotps

MessageSujet: Re: Clary♥Jace (The Mortal Instruments) #1 Parce que...'since the first time I saw you, I have belonged to you completely'   Clary♥Jace (The Mortal Instruments) #1 Parce que...'since the first time I saw you, I have belonged to you completely' - Page 2 EmptyLun 21 Oct - 18:07

C'est quoi ton blog ? ^^

Clary♥Jace (The Mortal Instruments) #1 Parce que...'since the first time I saw you, I have belonged to you completely' - Page 2 Tumblr_mp2pxq2MmL1qdo814o3_r1_250Clary♥Jace (The Mortal Instruments) #1 Parce que...'since the first time I saw you, I have belonged to you completely' - Page 2 Tumblr_mp2pxq2MmL1qdo814o6_250
Clary♥Jace (The Mortal Instruments) #1 Parce que...'since the first time I saw you, I have belonged to you completely' - Page 2 Tumblr_mp2pxq2MmL1qdo814o5_250Clary♥Jace (The Mortal Instruments) #1 Parce que...'since the first time I saw you, I have belonged to you completely' - Page 2 Tumblr_mp2pxq2MmL1qdo814o2_r1_250
Clary♥Jace (The Mortal Instruments) #1 Parce que...'since the first time I saw you, I have belonged to you completely' - Page 2 Tumblr_mp2pxq2MmL1qdo814o1_r1_250Clary♥Jace (The Mortal Instruments) #1 Parce que...'since the first time I saw you, I have belonged to you completely' - Page 2 Tumblr_mp2pxq2MmL1qdo814o4_250
Citation :
She wound her hands into his hair, as she’d wanted to do since the first time she’d seen him.
feelsandotps
The Vampire Slayer
The Vampire Slayer

feelsandotps

MessageSujet: Re: Clary♥Jace (The Mortal Instruments) #1 Parce que...'since the first time I saw you, I have belonged to you completely'   Clary♥Jace (The Mortal Instruments) #1 Parce que...'since the first time I saw you, I have belonged to you completely' - Page 2 EmptyLun 21 Oct - 18:07

Clary♥Jace (The Mortal Instruments) #1 Parce que...'since the first time I saw you, I have belonged to you completely' - Page 2 Tumblr_mpn3sg3O4N1rdnra1o1_250Clary♥Jace (The Mortal Instruments) #1 Parce que...'since the first time I saw you, I have belonged to you completely' - Page 2 Tumblr_mpn3sg3O4N1rdnra1o2_250
Clary♥Jace (The Mortal Instruments) #1 Parce que...'since the first time I saw you, I have belonged to you completely' - Page 2 Tumblr_mpn3sg3O4N1rdnra1o3_250Clary♥Jace (The Mortal Instruments) #1 Parce que...'since the first time I saw you, I have belonged to you completely' - Page 2 Tumblr_mpn3sg3O4N1rdnra1o4_250
Citation :
"If there’s no one beside you
When your soul embarks
Then I’ll follow you into the dark”
- “I will follow you into the dark” by Death Cab For Cutie
feelsandotps
The Vampire Slayer
The Vampire Slayer

feelsandotps

MessageSujet: Re: Clary♥Jace (The Mortal Instruments) #1 Parce que...'since the first time I saw you, I have belonged to you completely'   Clary♥Jace (The Mortal Instruments) #1 Parce que...'since the first time I saw you, I have belonged to you completely' - Page 2 EmptyLun 21 Oct - 18:08

Clary♥Jace (The Mortal Instruments) #1 Parce que...'since the first time I saw you, I have belonged to you completely' - Page 2 Tumblr_mpiysej7mu1qau1h3o1_500
Clary♥Jace (The Mortal Instruments) #1 Parce que...'since the first time I saw you, I have belonged to you completely' - Page 2 Tumblr_mpiysej7mu1qau1h3o2_500
Citation :
"Since the first time I saw you, I have belonged to you completely."
feelsandotps
The Vampire Slayer
The Vampire Slayer

feelsandotps

MessageSujet: Re: Clary♥Jace (The Mortal Instruments) #1 Parce que...'since the first time I saw you, I have belonged to you completely'   Clary♥Jace (The Mortal Instruments) #1 Parce que...'since the first time I saw you, I have belonged to you completely' - Page 2 EmptyLun 21 Oct - 18:08

Clary♥Jace (The Mortal Instruments) #1 Parce que...'since the first time I saw you, I have belonged to you completely' - Page 2 Tumblr_mqs0xxdmYB1qh0pffo1_500
Lily7807
Fan de OUAT
Fan de OUAT

Lily7807

MessageSujet: Re: Clary♥Jace (The Mortal Instruments) #1 Parce que...'since the first time I saw you, I have belonged to you completely'   Clary♥Jace (The Mortal Instruments) #1 Parce que...'since the first time I saw you, I have belonged to you completely' - Page 2 EmptyLun 21 Oct - 18:20

Oh, le dernier Clary♥Jace (The Mortal Instruments) #1 Parce que...'since the first time I saw you, I have belonged to you completely' - Page 2 861362 Clary♥Jace (The Mortal Instruments) #1 Parce que...'since the first time I saw you, I have belonged to you completely' - Page 2 875610 Ce regard !!
http://astoria-people.forumactif.biz/
feelsandotps
The Vampire Slayer
The Vampire Slayer

feelsandotps

MessageSujet: Re: Clary♥Jace (The Mortal Instruments) #1 Parce que...'since the first time I saw you, I have belonged to you completely'   Clary♥Jace (The Mortal Instruments) #1 Parce que...'since the first time I saw you, I have belonged to you completely' - Page 2 EmptyMer 11 Déc - 8:38

Clace | Loving her was red
Contenu sponsorisé

MessageSujet: Re: Clary♥Jace (The Mortal Instruments) #1 Parce que...'since the first time I saw you, I have belonged to you completely'   Clary♥Jace (The Mortal Instruments) #1 Parce que...'since the first time I saw you, I have belonged to you completely' - Page 2 Empty

Clary♥Jace (The Mortal Instruments) #1 Parce que...'since the first time I saw you, I have belonged to you completely'

Voir le sujet précédent Voir le sujet suivant Revenir en haut 
Page 2 sur 2Aller à la page : Précédent  1, 2