TV-Aholics
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

TV-Aholics

Le forum pour les addicts des séries

AccueilAccueil  Dernières imagesDernières images  RechercherRechercher  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  Connexion  
Le Deal du moment : -50%
-50% Baskets Nike Air Huarache Runner
Voir le deal
69.99 €

Partagez | 

Stefan♥Elena (TVD) - #1 parce que...If you walk away, it's for you because I know what I want. Stefan I love you.

Voir le sujet précédent Voir le sujet suivant Aller en bas 
Aller à la page : 1, 2, 3  Suivant
AuteurMessage
MissGrey's
You're Brian Kinney for fuck's sake

MissGrey's

Stefan♥Elena (TVD) - #1 parce que...If you walk away, it's for you because I know what I want. Stefan I love you. _
MessageSujet: Stefan♥Elena (TVD) - #1 parce que...If you walk away, it's for you because I know what I want. Stefan I love you.   Stefan♥Elena (TVD) - #1 parce que...If you walk away, it's for you because I know what I want. Stefan I love you. EmptyMar 19 Oct - 17:26

Stefan♥Elena
Bienvenue sur le 1er thread d'appréciation de ce couple!
Stefan♥Elena (TVD) - #1 parce que...If you walk away, it's for you because I know what I want. Stefan I love you. Bann_s19

Membres shippeurs
1-MissGrey's
2-
TrueLoveAlways
3-Lily7807

quelques Citations

‘’ The Night of the Comet’’

Elena: I went home tonight planning to write in my diary, which I've done every day since my mother gave me one when I was 10. It's where I get everything out and it all goes in this one little book, which I keep on the 2nd shelf behind this really hideous ceramic mermaid. Then I realized I would only be writing things I should probably be telling you.
Stefan: What would you write?
Elena: I would write, `Dear Diary, Today I convinced myself it's ok to give up. Stick with the status qou, now just isn't the time. But my reasons aren't reasons there excuses and the truth is, I'm scared` Stefan. I'm scared that if I let myself be happy for one minute, that the my worlds going to come crashing down and I don't know if I'll be able to survive that.
Stefan: Do you want to know what I would write? `I met a girl, we talked and it was epic. Then the sun came up and reality set in`. Well, this is reality... right here.

‘’Haunted’
Elena: Part of me wants to forget, too. Forget meeting you, finding out what you are and everything that happened since.

Stefan: If that’s what you want.

Elena: Yes, it is. Because I don’t want it to be like this. I don’t wanna feel like this. But I can’t. With everything that happened... I can’t lose the way I feel about you.

‘’The Turning Points’’
Elena: You asked me what I wanted my future to be. I wanted to be a writer. My mom sort of... pushed me into that direction from the time I was able to read. She supported me, encouraged me, bought me my first journal... and then she died. And I can't see myself being a writer any more. That was something that we shared. I know that you think that you brought all of this bad stuff into my life, but my life already had it. I was buried in it.

Stefan: This is different.
Elena: It doesn't make it any less painful.

Stefan: I know that it's... That it's hard to understand, but I'm doing this for you. (Gets out of the car, leaving Elena inside)

Elena: (Thinks, and gets out of the car, with a determined face) No. You don't get to make that decision for me. If you walk away, it's for you because I know what I want. Stefan I love you.

Elena: Don’t hide from me stefan.

‘’Brave New World’’
Elena: It’d just be nice if we could get through one day without having to deal with any of it. No vampire mother, vampire brother…
Stefan: No vampires at all?
Elena: No vampires but you.

Elena: Hi. What time is it?
Stefan: It's almost dawn. Come with me.
Elena: Stefan, What are we doing here, we're going to get caught.
Stefan: Well I compelled the guard to go on a break so I can kiss my girlfriend on top of the Ferris wheel.
Elena: Stefan.
Stefan: We have to take these moments Elena. Alright, what Katherine did to Caroline could just be the beginning and then there’s things about Tyler’s family that we don't even understand yet and there’s always the D-word, but I came back to this town to start a life with you. We can’t forget to live it.

‘’Kill or Be Killed’’
Stefan : If I say ‘’I can’t do this anymore Elena’’ what I’m really mean is that I love You
Elena : And when I say ‘’fine stefan. Watever’’ that I’m mean that I love you too.
Stefan: You can come in.
Elena: Do you really think you can control it?
Stefan: I dunno. But if I don't try.
Elena: So a little bit everyday?
Stefan: Yeah. Just a few drops of blood in my system, I think it’s worth trying.
Elena: So do I. But I don't want you to do it alone. (Cuts herself.)
Stefan: What are you doing?
Elena: It's you and me Stefan. Always.

‘’Plan B’’
Stefan: You're staring.
Elena: I'm gazing.
Stefan: It's creepy.
Elena: It's romantic.

Stefan: I'm so sorry.
Elena: We were so stupid. Sneaking around..thinking that we weren't going to get caught.
Stefan: I know.
Elena: We did this...All because we didn't listen to her. Because we we're together.
Stefan: I know what you’re going to say.
Elena: Then let me say it. I’ve been so selfish because I love you so much. And I know how much you love me. But it’s over. Stefan, it has to be.
Stefan: Elena, I don’t…
Elena: No, Stefan. It has to be.

‘’Rose’’
Stefan [on saving Elena]: I can't think of a better reason to die.

‘’Founders Day’’
Stefan: I try so hard to hate him. I guess it’s just pointless.
Elena: You care about him. So do I. (pause) But I love you, Stefan. And I know you’re worried about that.
Stefan: Well, I just…You know, I know my brother.
Elena: But I love you, Stefan
Stefan: I know the trouble he can cause—
[b]Elena:
I love you, Stefan. You.
(they kiss)
Elena: You have nothing to worry about.
(Stefan smiles and nods)

Dernière édition par MissGrey's le Ven 21 Jan - 18:22, édité 4 fois
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
feelsandotps
The Vampire Slayer
The Vampire Slayer

feelsandotps

Stefan♥Elena (TVD) - #1 parce que...If you walk away, it's for you because I know what I want. Stefan I love you. _
MessageSujet: Re: Stefan♥Elena (TVD) - #1 parce que...If you walk away, it's for you because I know what I want. Stefan I love you.   Stefan♥Elena (TVD) - #1 parce que...If you walk away, it's for you because I know what I want. Stefan I love you. EmptyMar 19 Oct - 19:54

Ajoute-moi, please!

Bien que je préfère Delena, j'aime tout de même bien ce couple!
https://tv-aholics.forumactif.com/
TrueLoveAlways
Admin

TrueLoveAlways

MessageSujet: Re: Stefan♥Elena (TVD) - #1 parce que...If you walk away, it's for you because I know what I want. Stefan I love you.   Stefan♥Elena (TVD) - #1 parce que...If you walk away, it's for you because I know what I want. Stefan I love you. EmptyMer 20 Oct - 8:29

Ajoute moi please Smile
MissGrey's

MissGrey's

MessageSujet: Re: Stefan♥Elena (TVD) - #1 parce que...If you walk away, it's for you because I know what I want. Stefan I love you.   Stefan♥Elena (TVD) - #1 parce que...If you walk away, it's for you because I know what I want. Stefan I love you. EmptyMer 20 Oct - 16:59

Surprised Nick tu me surprend je croyais que tu étais seulement Delena!
feelsandotps
The Vampire Slayer
The Vampire Slayer

feelsandotps

MessageSujet: Re: Stefan♥Elena (TVD) - #1 parce que...If you walk away, it's for you because I know what I want. Stefan I love you.   Stefan♥Elena (TVD) - #1 parce que...If you walk away, it's for you because I know what I want. Stefan I love you. EmptyMer 20 Oct - 17:22

Bah non, je t'avais dit lors de ma réécoute que j'aimais + Stelena qu'avant Wink
MissGrey's

MissGrey's

MessageSujet: Re: Stefan♥Elena (TVD) - #1 parce que...If you walk away, it's for you because I know what I want. Stefan I love you.   Stefan♥Elena (TVD) - #1 parce que...If you walk away, it's for you because I know what I want. Stefan I love you. EmptyMer 20 Oct - 17:30

ouais mais je sais mais je sais pas je me disais que tu tolérais sans plus!
TrueLoveAlways
Admin

TrueLoveAlways

MessageSujet: Re: Stefan♥Elena (TVD) - #1 parce que...If you walk away, it's for you because I know what I want. Stefan I love you.   Stefan♥Elena (TVD) - #1 parce que...If you walk away, it's for you because I know what I want. Stefan I love you. EmptyJeu 21 Oct - 9:26

Merci pour l'ajout Smile
Lily7807
Fan de OUAT
Fan de OUAT

Lily7807

MessageSujet: Re: Stefan♥Elena (TVD) - #1 parce que...If you walk away, it's for you because I know what I want. Stefan I love you.   Stefan♥Elena (TVD) - #1 parce que...If you walk away, it's for you because I know what I want. Stefan I love you. EmptyVen 22 Oct - 16:56

J'aime <3
J'aimerais être ajouté ^^
http://astoria-people.forumactif.biz/
MissGrey's

MissGrey's

MessageSujet: Re: Stefan♥Elena (TVD) - #1 parce que...If you walk away, it's for you because I know what I want. Stefan I love you.   Stefan♥Elena (TVD) - #1 parce que...If you walk away, it's for you because I know what I want. Stefan I love you. EmptySam 23 Oct - 17:51

voila c'est fait!
feelsandotps
The Vampire Slayer
The Vampire Slayer

feelsandotps

MessageSujet: Re: Stefan♥Elena (TVD) - #1 parce que...If you walk away, it's for you because I know what I want. Stefan I love you.   Stefan♥Elena (TVD) - #1 parce que...If you walk away, it's for you because I know what I want. Stefan I love you. EmptyMer 22 Déc - 21:41

Tu peux me retirer de la liste? Désolé mais en saison 2, je les *déteste* pale
Videl
The Doctor
The Doctor

Videl

MessageSujet: Re: Stefan♥Elena (TVD) - #1 parce que...If you walk away, it's for you because I know what I want. Stefan I love you.   Stefan♥Elena (TVD) - #1 parce que...If you walk away, it's for you because I know what I want. Stefan I love you. EmptyMer 22 Déc - 21:47

Nick_Ship_Addict a écrit:
Tu peux me retirer de la liste? Désolé mais en saison 2, je les *déteste* pale
Quelle idée de ta part d'avoir voulu être ajouté Stefan♥Elena (TVD) - #1 parce que...If you walk away, it's for you because I know what I want. Stefan I love you. 927800
feelsandotps
The Vampire Slayer
The Vampire Slayer

feelsandotps

MessageSujet: Re: Stefan♥Elena (TVD) - #1 parce que...If you walk away, it's for you because I know what I want. Stefan I love you.   Stefan♥Elena (TVD) - #1 parce que...If you walk away, it's for you because I know what I want. Stefan I love you. EmptyMer 22 Déc - 21:48

J'étais jeune et stupide à l'époque, il faut me pardonner! Razz
Videl
The Doctor
The Doctor

Videl

MessageSujet: Re: Stefan♥Elena (TVD) - #1 parce que...If you walk away, it's for you because I know what I want. Stefan I love you.   Stefan♥Elena (TVD) - #1 parce que...If you walk away, it's for you because I know what I want. Stefan I love you. EmptyMer 22 Déc - 21:51

Sur ce coup là, je ne te pardonne pas !
feelsandotps
The Vampire Slayer
The Vampire Slayer

feelsandotps

MessageSujet: Re: Stefan♥Elena (TVD) - #1 parce que...If you walk away, it's for you because I know what I want. Stefan I love you.   Stefan♥Elena (TVD) - #1 parce que...If you walk away, it's for you because I know what I want. Stefan I love you. EmptyMer 22 Déc - 21:52

Je te rappelle que je regarde beaucoup de séries pour toi Razz
Videl
The Doctor
The Doctor

Videl

MessageSujet: Re: Stefan♥Elena (TVD) - #1 parce que...If you walk away, it's for you because I know what I want. Stefan I love you.   Stefan♥Elena (TVD) - #1 parce que...If you walk away, it's for you because I know what I want. Stefan I love you. EmptyMer 22 Déc - 21:55

Mais mes séries, tu les aimes lol!
feelsandotps
The Vampire Slayer
The Vampire Slayer

feelsandotps

MessageSujet: Re: Stefan♥Elena (TVD) - #1 parce que...If you walk away, it's for you because I know what I want. Stefan I love you.   Stefan♥Elena (TVD) - #1 parce que...If you walk away, it's for you because I know what I want. Stefan I love you. EmptyMer 22 Déc - 21:58

Oui, mais je les ai commencées pour toi! Razz
Videl
The Doctor
The Doctor

Videl

MessageSujet: Re: Stefan♥Elena (TVD) - #1 parce que...If you walk away, it's for you because I know what I want. Stefan I love you.   Stefan♥Elena (TVD) - #1 parce que...If you walk away, it's for you because I know what I want. Stefan I love you. EmptyMer 22 Déc - 22:02

Oui, mais si tu les aimes, c'est tout ce qui compte Razz

Déjà deux pages pour ce thread... Dis-nous merci, Maga lol!
feelsandotps
The Vampire Slayer
The Vampire Slayer

feelsandotps

MessageSujet: Re: Stefan♥Elena (TVD) - #1 parce que...If you walk away, it's for you because I know what I want. Stefan I love you.   Stefan♥Elena (TVD) - #1 parce que...If you walk away, it's for you because I know what I want. Stefan I love you. EmptyMer 22 Déc - 22:03

Oui, de polluer le sujet! Laughing Que d'excellents admins sommes-nous?! Laughing
Videl
The Doctor
The Doctor

Videl

MessageSujet: Re: Stefan♥Elena (TVD) - #1 parce que...If you walk away, it's for you because I know what I want. Stefan I love you.   Stefan♥Elena (TVD) - #1 parce que...If you walk away, it's for you because I know what I want. Stefan I love you. EmptyMer 22 Déc - 22:05

On est les mauvais admins, nous lol!
MissGrey's

MissGrey's

MessageSujet: Re: Stefan♥Elena (TVD) - #1 parce que...If you walk away, it's for you because I know what I want. Stefan I love you.   Stefan♥Elena (TVD) - #1 parce que...If you walk away, it's for you because I know what I want. Stefan I love you. EmptySam 5 Fév - 12:07

lol je viens juste de voir que vous avez polluer mon beau topic Stelena
vous êtes pas gentil Stefan♥Elena (TVD) - #1 parce que...If you walk away, it's for you because I know what I want. Stefan I love you. 552807

peut importe
je met quelques stelena que j'ai trouver!

Stefan♥Elena (TVD) - #1 parce que...If you walk away, it's for you because I know what I want. Stefan I love you. Stelena-Cuddling-333-stefan-salvatore-17844304-500-500

Stefan♥Elena (TVD) - #1 parce que...If you walk away, it's for you because I know what I want. Stefan I love you. Tumblr_lfpsjrqDnn1qakrdzo1_250

Stefan♥Elena (TVD) - #1 parce que...If you walk away, it's for you because I know what I want. Stefan I love you. Tumblr_lfr1l6AS041qgxnsjo1_250

Stefan♥Elena (TVD) - #1 parce que...If you walk away, it's for you because I know what I want. Stefan I love you. Stefan-Elena-stefan-salvatore-17674909-500-200

Stefan♥Elena (TVD) - #1 parce que...If you walk away, it's for you because I know what I want. Stefan I love you. Stelena-stefan-salvatore-17872740-500-300

Stefan♥Elena (TVD) - #1 parce que...If you walk away, it's for you because I know what I want. Stefan I love you. Tumblr_lg4egxcfOi1qfm9ako1_r1_500

Stefan♥Elena (TVD) - #1 parce que...If you walk away, it's for you because I know what I want. Stefan I love you. Tumblr_lg3qsksWBK1qbj6tto1_500
et un du prochain épisode
Spoiler:

feelsandotps
The Vampire Slayer
The Vampire Slayer

feelsandotps

MessageSujet: Re: Stefan♥Elena (TVD) - #1 parce que...If you walk away, it's for you because I know what I want. Stefan I love you.   Stefan♥Elena (TVD) - #1 parce que...If you walk away, it's for you because I know what I want. Stefan I love you. EmptySam 5 Fév - 12:11

Joli tout ça ^^
MissGrey's

MissGrey's

MessageSujet: Re: Stefan♥Elena (TVD) - #1 parce que...If you walk away, it's for you because I know what I want. Stefan I love you.   Stefan♥Elena (TVD) - #1 parce que...If you walk away, it's for you because I know what I want. Stefan I love you. EmptySam 5 Fév - 12:26

même si tu n'aime pas le stlena!^^
j'en ai encore plein d'autre mais j'ai décider de m'arrêter ^^
feelsandotps
The Vampire Slayer
The Vampire Slayer

feelsandotps

MessageSujet: Re: Stefan♥Elena (TVD) - #1 parce que...If you walk away, it's for you because I know what I want. Stefan I love you.   Stefan♥Elena (TVD) - #1 parce que...If you walk away, it's for you because I know what I want. Stefan I love you. EmptySam 5 Fév - 12:27

Bah, je les aime un peu (surtout en saison 1) Stefan♥Elena (TVD) - #1 parce que...If you walk away, it's for you because I know what I want. Stefan I love you. 708644
MissGrey's

MissGrey's

MessageSujet: Re: Stefan♥Elena (TVD) - #1 parce que...If you walk away, it's for you because I know what I want. Stefan I love you.   Stefan♥Elena (TVD) - #1 parce que...If you walk away, it's for you because I know what I want. Stefan I love you. EmptySam 5 Fév - 12:37

bien ils sont Génial dans la saison 2 aussi Stefan♥Elena (TVD) - #1 parce que...If you walk away, it's for you because I know what I want. Stefan I love you. 861362

(pourquoi ta mis un bonhomme qui rie?)
feelsandotps
The Vampire Slayer
The Vampire Slayer

feelsandotps

MessageSujet: Re: Stefan♥Elena (TVD) - #1 parce que...If you walk away, it's for you because I know what I want. Stefan I love you.   Stefan♥Elena (TVD) - #1 parce que...If you walk away, it's for you because I know what I want. Stefan I love you. EmptySam 5 Fév - 12:40

Parce que je trouve ça drôle...
Contenu sponsorisé

MessageSujet: Re: Stefan♥Elena (TVD) - #1 parce que...If you walk away, it's for you because I know what I want. Stefan I love you.   Stefan♥Elena (TVD) - #1 parce que...If you walk away, it's for you because I know what I want. Stefan I love you. Empty

Stefan♥Elena (TVD) - #1 parce que...If you walk away, it's for you because I know what I want. Stefan I love you.

Voir le sujet précédent Voir le sujet suivant Revenir en haut 
Page 1 sur 3Aller à la page : 1, 2, 3  Suivant